Scope of Services Covered
Scope of Services Covered under Freedom AMC:
||No of times/Year
|Engine Oil Change
|Engine Oil Filter Change
|Fuel Filter Change
|General Check up
|Air Filter Change
|Free On site assistance
|Free 24x7 Breakdown Assistance
|Free 24x7 Accident Assistance
|Free 59 Point Health Check with @Home
*Conditions Apply, Refer Terms & Conditions
- Car wash includes interior vacuum cleaning
- Engine oil, oil filter, Fuel Filter, Air filter - Company preferred brands
- 30 point General Check Up
||Check Items Description
||Engine Oil, Brake Oil, Power steering oil Level & Condition
||Coolant Level & Condition
||Condition of Radiator/Hoses/Bye Pass Hoses
||Condition of Vacuum/PCV System Hoses
||Air Filter Condition/ cleaning
||Fuel Filter Condition
||Condition of Drive Belts
||Condition of Engine Mountings
||Battery - Voltage & Cell Specific Gravity
||Windshield Washer Fluid Level
||Instruments Cluster Panel/Gauges operations
||Parking Brake Lever Operation
||Accelerator Pedal/Brake Pedal/Accelerator Pedal Operation
||Horn/Combination Switch function
||Rear View Door Mirrors/Window Regulators/Centre Lock Operation
||Wiper Motor Operations
||Functioning of All lights
||Door Rubber Seal Conditions / Door lock Operations
||Fuel Lid and Trunk Lid Operation
||Bonnet & Trunk lock operation
||Condition of Wiper blades/Spray Nozzles
||Check for Any Dents or Scratches
||Tire Condition, Tire Pressure Check
||Under Body Visual Inspection
||Underneath Oil/Coolant leak inspection
||Transaxle Oil Level & Condition
||Rear Axle Oil Level & Condition
||Catalytic Convertor Rubber Hangers / Packing Condition
||Condition of Exhaust Pipe Rubber Hangers/Leak
||Suspension Rubber boots/Drive Shaft boots inspection
Scope of Services Covered under RSA*:
||No of times/Year
|On Site Assistance
*Conditions Apply, Refer Terms & Conditions
I__________________________ (Name of the vehicle owner), being the owner of the vehicle ___________________ (Make) & ___________ (Model) bearing reg. no. ____________________ have received a copy of this terms & conditions document, read all the above and agree to the same.
||for TVS Automobile Solutions Private Limited
Terms & Conditions
The purchase of this Freedom AMC shall be construed as an agreement between MyTVS ("Company") and the Customer ("You"). The conditions mentioned in the invoice and job cards issued while servicing your vehicle (“Vehicle”) shall form an integral part of this agreement.
- This plan is valid for a period of one year from the date of activation and is available only for selective brands and models of vehicles.
- The services mentioned herein are also available without this plan.
- For enrolment into this plan, you shall be required to submit a self-attested copy of your Vehicle registration document and such other documents as may be required by the Company. Company shall be entitled to reject your application if the information provided by you is incomplete. The Company reserves the right to cancel your plan if the information provided in the documents is found to be false.
- If the plan is purchased by a person other than the Legal Owner of the Vehicle (such as by your driver, family member, agent etc.), it is deemed that the plan has been purchased with the consent of and on behalf of the Legal Owner and the Company shall not be liable for/be party to any disputes between or relating to the same.
- The plan is considered as activated upon the generation of the sale invoice by the outlet and the creation of the Certificate of Acceptance which you will sign at the time of generation of the sale invoice. Signing of the same by you or your representative shall be deemed as your acceptance to the Terms and Conditions mentioned herein.
- Company may offer the services either through its own outlets or Franchisees or through associate companies or third parties (hereinafter the “Authorized Service Outlets”). All the Services covered under the MyTVS Freedom AMC can be availed only at Owned outlets, Franchisee outlets and BPCL outlets of MyTVS.
- Company may accept or reject any application for this plan at its sole discretion.
- Only vehicles which are up to 7 (seven) years old from the date of registration and have not exceeded 2, 00,000 (two lakh) kilometres are eligible for enrolment under this plan.
- Vehicles running on CNG/LPG are not eligible for enrolment under the Freedom AMC.
- Vehicles under Original Equipment Manufacturer warranty shall not be eligible for enrolment under this plan.
- You are entitled to avail the services from the date of activation.
- The services under this plan cannot be clubbed with the services availed prior to the activation of the plan.
- You can choose to cancel your plan. However, no refund of money will be made by the Company to you.
- Freedom AMC price and the services stated herein are fixed and cannot be altered or exchanged for any other service.
- You shall avail the services mentioned in the Scope of Services within a period of one year from the date of activation of the plan.
- You should present your mobile number and car registration number to avail the services at the time of visiting the outlet/service centre.
- The service package covers the jobs/services mentioned under "Scope of Services covered under the MyTVS Freedom AMC" only, and does not cover any other jobs/services not mentioned therein. Any other services as may be availed by you shall be charged separately as per the applicable rates.
- Other jobs/services cannot be adjusted or exchanged with the services covered under this plan and this plan cannot be used for the regular mechanical and body repair services.
- Vehicle meets with any accident during the validity period, you can avail the services only after the accident repair is completed of the Vehicle.
- This plan cannot be linked/ clubbed with any other offers or promotional schemes of the Company.
- This plan can be purchased from any of the Company’s outlet by paying Cash or by use of Credit Card/Debit Card/Demand Draft. Cheque payment is not allowed. The whole amount for the AMC subscription shall be paid by you at the time of purchase of the plan itself. No installments or EMIs are allowed.
- Once the plan is sold, no refund in any form is allowed. After the validity period (a) you cannot avail the un-availed services after the expiry, or (b) you shall not be eligible for any refund of any unutilized services, the said condition is applicable even if you have renewed the plan and (c) you cannot carry forward the un-availed services to the next year.
- Each vehicle shall be entitled to only one plan which shall be based on the Registration Number of that vehicle.
- If you own multiple vehicles, you should pay and buy plans separately for each vehicle as per your preference for “Freedom Mini” or “Freedom S”. No exchange of plans or services between your plans/vehicles will be allowed.
- If the vehicle is sold, within the validity period, the new owner shall be entitled to avail the unutilized services strictly during the validity period of the plan. To avail this, the new owner shall be obligated to submit all the documents or details as required by the Company.
- If you are a fleet customer of MyTVS, you may opt to buy this plan. However the services as stated under the agreement if any and the services under this plan cannot be clubbed. You cannot club the services under this plan with any other offers or promotional schemes of the Company.
- Services can be availed only at the Authorized Service Outlets within the business hours of the respective outlet. You are advised to call your preferred outlet and confirm the timing and other details with the respective outlet.
- Company shall be entitled to take the Vehicle to any other outlet on a need basis. However in such cases, the Company shall be obligated to return the Vehicle to you.
- Company shall be entitled to add, delete, or modify the price or category of the plan, services under the Scope of Services or list of Authorized Service Outlets in this package at its sole discretion. You are requested to check the Company website or get in touch with the outlet to know the updated information.
- Company shall not be liable for any refusal of service or for any loss, damage or expense arising to your Vehicle during servicing or while in our custody due to or during Acts of God including but not limited to floods, famine or adverse weather conditions, war or war like situations, riots, industrial disputes and every other circumstances beyond the control of the Company.
- All disputes arising out of or in connection with this plan or the services under the same shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Chennai.
Terms and Conditions for Roadside Assistance
Unless the subject or context otherwise requires the following words shall have the meanings given below:
Words importing the masculine gender shall be taken to include the feminine gender.
Words in the singular shall be taken to include the plural and vice versa.
- ASP means the Authorised Service Provider who actually provides the services directly to the Member in terms of this Scheme.
- Breakdown means where the vehicle has developed either a mechanical or electrical failure or has suffered some accidental damage due to which it has become immobile
- Facilities means the facilities set out in Schedule A which can be availed by a Member in terms of this Scheme.
- Geographical Area shall means all locations that have MyTVS Owned, Franchisee and BPCL outlets. Company shall be entitled to add or modify the geographical area at its discretion.
- Roadside means motorable roads with public access where the Vehicle might have been stranded or met with an accident
- Scheme means the RSA Services under the Freedom AMC Scheme as modified from time to time.
- Towing means moving a vehicle with the help of prime mover when all four wheels are in a condition to roll.
- Vehicle means car, jeep or multi utility vehicle.
- Wrecker means the vehicle used to position the Vehicle on the road and /or pulling the vehicle with a prime move when one or more wheels are not in a rolling condition.
- A Member is a person who applies for membership under this Scheme and whose membership is accepted by the Company.
- The RSA package is also available separately without the Freedom AMC Scheme.
- Membership to RSA services shall be specific only to the Vehicle and you can avail the RSA services under a particular plan only for the Vehicle it is registered against. However, if you are a Gold Card / Platinum Card member, you can opt to avail these services over and above the services under the Gold Card / Platinum Card. However, you cannot split the services in the Cards for the same Vehicle to your other Vehicles, neither can you avail the unutilized services for your other vehicles.
- Membership Certificate: Membership under the Scheme is evidenced by a Certificate of Acceptance issued by the Company to the Member at the time of purchase of the Freedom AMC. The Member must quote the Freedom AMC number for the Vehicle prescribed in the Certificate and quote this number every time in order to avail the facilities offered under the Scheme.
3. Vehicles covered
Only Vehicles which are:
- up to 7 (seven) years old from the date of registration and have not exceeded 2,00,000 (two lakh) kilometres
- used only for lawful activities
- owned by the Member
- driven by a licensed driver whose license is still in force and
- capable of being driven in public roadways in accordance with the laws for the time being in force
Shall be eligible for RSA under the Freedom AMC.
4. Validity period
- Membership to RSA shall correspond with the Freedom AMC and shall be valid for one (1) year from the date of activation, provided the membership is not cancelled / terminated before the date of expiry of the term.
- No refund or Credit will be allowed in case of cancellation or termination of membership.
5. Mode of availing the Facilities
- A Member who wishes to avail the Facilities offered by the Scheme shall call the number of the Call Centre – 1800 425 2002.
The Call Centre shall arrange for the Facilities required by the Member after the Member establishes the identity and credentials of the Vehicle.
- All requests for the Facilities must be made only through the specified Call Centre. The Member cannot avail any Facility directly from the ASP without being routed through the Call Centre.
6. Clearance of Government Agencies
- If the Vehicle is involved in any accident or event and clearance of government agencies such as police or other security forces is required for attending to the breakdown or removal of the Vehicle, the Member shall solely be responsible for obtaining the required consents and approvals from these agencies. Company or the authorized service providers shall not undertake the obtaining of such permissions. Member also agrees that no claim shall lie on the Company or the authorized service providers due to any delay or non-provision of services during such events.
7. Amounts payable by the Member
- Details of the Facilities are set out in Schedule A.
- All payments due to the ASP as a result of the Member having availed the ASP's services shall be made directly to such ASP.
8. Exclusion of Liability of Company
- The Member accepts and acknowledges that the Company does not render any services under the Scheme and its role and responsibility is limited to facilitating the Member in availing breakdown and repair services from the ASP at the place of break down or accident. The Member accepts and acknowledges that the above services availed by the Member are rendered only by respective ASP.
- Company shall be under no liability whatsoever to the Member in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of any delay in or non-delivery of, defect / deficiency in the services/parts provided by the respective service providers.
- The ASPs are not agents of the Company and the Member shall deal with the ASPs directly, at his own risk and cost.
- Members are advised to take an acknowledgment from the ASP for the list of Accessories/ extra fittings and other belongings in the Vehicle at the time of ASP taking possession of the Vehicle and to verify these items when delivery is taken back by them. Claim for loss of /damage to items, if any, should be taken up with the ASP directly. Company shall not be responsible for any such claims, damage/loss or any deficiency of service of the ASP
9. Force Majeure
- Company or authorized service providers are not responsible for the non-performance of or delay in performance of the RSA services if such non-performance is due to Force Majeure situations. Force Majeure situations for RSA include but is not limited to acts of God like adverse weather conditions, natural calamities, changes in laws of the country or rules and regulations for the time being in force, orders of statutory or government authorities, war or war like situations, riots, industrial disputes, road blocks, traffic diversions, adverse weather conditions and every other circumstances beyond the control of the Company or the authorized service providers.
- Notwithstanding the above, in case of natural calamities, the services rendered by the Company will be chargeable to the Member.
10. Breach and termination
- Company is entitled to terminate the RSA Membership by notice in writing to the Member in the event of any breach of the terms and conditions by the Member. The termination is without prejudice to the rights of the Company to recover from the Member any loss directly or indirectly suffered by the Company as a result of the breach of the terms and conditions.
Company is also entitled to terminate the Membership by notice in writing to the Member in the event
- if the vehicle owner or his agent misbehaves or uses abusive language, uses any threat or violence, against any of the employees / representatives of the Company or the employees / representatives of the authorized service providers.
- The Vehicle covered under the Scheme is confiscated by the relevant authorities, on charges of involvement in any unlawful activities.
- A Member may cancel the Membership on his/her own by surrendering his/her membership during its validity period. The Member will not be eligible for refund of any membership fee paid in the event of surrendering of Membership.
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein maximum liability of the Company or the maximum amount of damages payable by the Company shall be limited to the amount of membership fees paid by the Member for that particular year.
- It is understood that the Company shall not in any case be liable in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of any defect/deficiency in service provided by the ASP.
- General Exclusions where Company or the ASP shall refuse services are mentioned in Schedule B.
12. Time taken:
- This refers to the time taken for the ASP to reach the breakdown/accident location on receipt of information.
- Under normal conditions, the ASP shall reach the Member within a reasonable time. However the agreed timeframes are only indicative and are dependent on weather conditions, traffic situations, location of the breakdown site etc. While the Company and the ASP will put its best efforts to reach the break down/accident location within the above timeframes, this shall not be construed as guarantee by the Company or the ASP to reach the said location within indicated time frame.
- It is understood that after the performance of any or all of the services contemplated herein the vehicle shall not become roadworthy. The repairs/services performed are only temporary and assistive in nature and the Member is advised to get the vehicle repaired at the workshop of his choice to make it completely roadworthy.
- Company shall not be responsible for any additional damage or loss to the vehicle or any additional scratches/dents caused to the vehicle due to any deficiency in service attributable to the ASP. Accordingly Company shall not be responsible for the fittings or any other belongings of the Member. The Member is advised to obtain an acknowledgement of the belongings/fittings and other details before the actual service are performed by the ASP.
- Company shall be entitled to add, delete, or modify the price or category of the plans, services under the Scope of Services or list of Authorized Service Outlets in this package at its sole discretion. You are requested to check the Company website or get in touch with the outlet to know the updated information.
- The Company shall not be liable for any type of consequential, indirect, special or punitive losses, or any damages, cost, and expense by whatsoever name called or for any liabilities not directly caused by any breach of the Terms and Conditions.
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein the maximum liability of the Company or the maximum amount of damages payable by the Company shall be limited to the amount of Membership fees paid by the Member for the particular Validity Period.
- Courts in Chennai shall have exclusive jurisdiction with respect to any disputes and/or claims arising out of or in connection with this Scheme whether during its subsistence or thereafter.
GENERAL EXCLUSIONS TO SERVICE
- Any vehicle which has not been maintained regularly as per manufacturer guidelines and thus is not in roadworthy condition.
When the driver of the vehicle is found to be in any of the situations that are indicated below:
a) In state of intoxication or under the influence of alcohol, drugs, toxins or narcotics.
b) Driving without permission to drive or not having corresponding license for the category of the Vehicle or documents not in proper or valid state.
- Any event where breakdown is caused by deliberately inflicted damage, vandalism or participation in a criminal act or offence
- Any history where the Member has on prior occasions misused or abused the services.
- Accidents resulting from the illegitimate removal of the Vehicle.
- Accidents or breakdowns that occur when the Member or the authorized driver have infringed upon the regulatory ordinances as far as the requisites and number of persons transported, weight and means of things and animals that can be transported or the form of handling them etc.
- Any vehicle involved in or liable to be involved in legal case prior to or post immobilization or which is to be kept in an as-is state as evidence or for any legal requirements.
- Vehicle lacking documentation or requirements such as technical inspection of the Vehicles, obligatory insurance etc. legally necessary to ply on public roads.
- Breakdowns or accidents caused by fuels, mineral essences, and other inflammable, explosive or toxic materials being transported in the Vehicle.
- Any large or wild animals being transported in the Vehicle.
- Those vehicles not powered exclusively by an internal combustion engine or running on LPG fuel.
This Policy details out the information which we are legally bound to collect from you for the Service provided by us and informs how it is stored and used by us.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOLD
The type of information which we collect from you will vary based on your participation with us and the services we provide through ourselves or through authorized third parties, which includes but is not limited to our Authorised Service Providers, Service centres, contractors and other third parties, or a request or inquiry you make in relation to such service, benefits and products. This information ("Personal Information") may include any or all of the following:
- Name and Address(es),
- Telephone number(s) and other contact details
- Valid Email Id
- Vehicle details including registration, model and colour
- Payment information (such as Credit Card, Cheque, Bank Details, etc) where applicable
- Nominee or Family member details
- Company details, if you are a corporate customer
- Insurance details
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect your Personal Information which may be required for us in order to provide the requisite service opted by you. We also collect your information to provide the service in a better and efficient manner. Whether you nominate or include any additional family member details or provide any third party information depends upon the service utilized by you. In case you opt to nominate third parties, it is required that such persons are made aware of this Policy who also should agree to it. If you do not provide us or are unable to disclose such Personal Information to us, we may not be able to provide you with the service as requested. We do not deal with individuals who do not identify themselves or use pseudonyms.
We assure that Personal Information shall be collected by us using lawful and fair means. We shall not collect the information unless the Personal Information is not necessary for us, or is directly not related to the services we provide.
PURPOSE FOR COLLECTING INFORMATION
We collect your Personal Information, during your purchase of any of our scheme/promotional offers/packages or when you request for a service, or in the course of providing you with that service (e.g. Car servicing or Roadside Assistance etc.), This information is provided by you when you fill a form like a job card, application form etc., phone, e-mail, visit our website, or visit us in person, or when you submit your personal details to participate in any of our competitions and promotions.
We collect Personal Information only with your consent or as permitted or required by law.
STORAGE OF INFORMATION
We store Personal Information in a combination of secure computer storage facilities and paper-based files and other records. We takes reasonable steps to protect your personal data using physical, electronic or procedural security measures appropriate to the sensitivity of the information in its custody or control, which may include safeguards to protect against loss or theft, unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose your Personal Information to our affiliates and our Service providers including third parties as follows:
- a) To provide service
In order to process and complete the service as requested by you, we may disclose it to our own Authorised Service Providers or Service centers, if applicable, to third party service provider or insurance companies or third parties involved in the services. We may also use your Personal Information to offer or provide you with loyalty benefits, discounts or other information about such schemes/promotions that may be operated by us or third parties
- b) Service Providers
We may transfer your Personal Information to other Authorised Service Providers or Service Centre that performs services on our behalf. We take reasonable measures to ensure that Personal Information that may be processed by these service providers on our behalf is protected and not used or disclosed for purposes other than as directed by us, subject to legal requirements.
- c) Legal Disclosure
Company may disclose your Personal Information as necessary and when requested to meet legal, regulatory, self-regulatory, insurance, audit, and security requirements, and otherwise with your consent or as permitted or required by law.
ACCESS TO, AND CORRECTION OF, PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information that we collect, hold and disclose. We always ensure that the Personal Information collected is accurate, complete and up to date.If your personal details change, such as your address or phone number, you may contact us to update your details. If you wish to make inquiries or complaints or have other concerns about our practices in handling your personal data or compliance, you may contact us at this email id: email@example.com